Duncan Mighty – Amaechi nu Wike
Pitakwa First Son – Duncan Mighty comes through with a new tune titled “Amaechi Nu Wike“.
The mo releases the new masterpiece which has a perfect transition between the Ikwerre dialect and English.
Wene preaches a message of peace to the Nigerian Minister of Transportation and the Incumbent Governor of Rivers State..
The song is done on a banging beat which can start any party while preaching the message “PEACE“.
Download below and share!
Check out more songs from Duncan Mighty‘s profile;
- Iyanya – Halle ft. Duncan Mighty
- Duncan Mighty – MieKeRaSo
- L.A.X – Wassap ft. Duncan Mighty
- Tspize ft. DJ Neptune, Duncan Mighty – Odinaka (Street Praise)
- DJ Neptune – Tear Rubber (All Star Remix) ft. Mayorkun, Mr Eazi, Duncan Mighty, Afro B
- Lil Kesh – Flenjo ft. Duncan Mighty
- Percy Martins ft. Duncan Mighty – Put A Ring
- Magnito – Genevieve ft. Duncan Mighty
- Kelly Hansome ft. Duncan Mighty – Omenneji
- Tiwa Savage – Lova Lova ft. Duncan Mighty (Prod. Spellz)
- Flyboi ft. Duncan Mighty – Igbenedion
- Reekado Banks – Bio Bio ft. Duncan Mighty
- Ice K ft. Duncan Mighty – Emmedately
- B-Red ft. Duncan Mighty – UjU (Remix)